Rahat Online Communication
State Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Apply Online for 8904 Clerk Posts.
Brief Descriptions : State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a notification for the recruitment of 8904 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online from 12-04-2019 to 03-05-2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee are given below..
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 8904
Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 20 to 28 years as on 01-04-2019.
Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules. For detailed age limit refer the Notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local language.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation charges) for General and OBC & Rs. 125/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates through online by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co.in from 12-04-2019 to 03-05-2019.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers — > Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
|Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||12-04-2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee||03-05-2019|
|Last Date for Printing your Application||18-05-2019|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Tentative)||June 2019|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Prelims Exam)||1st Week of June 2019|
|Date of Downloading Admit Cards (Main Exam)||4th Week of July 2019|
|Date of Main Examination (Tentative)||10-08-2019|
Rahat Online Communication