Rahat Online Communication
FOREST GUARD Admit Card 2017
WB Forest Guard Admit Card 2017 – WB Forest Guard Hall Ticket 2017 At policewb.gov.in: WB Forest Guard Admit Card 2017, WB Forest Guard Admit Card Hall Ticket 2017, Download WB Forest Guard Admit Card from policewb.gov.in.
Update 1-> as on 12/08/2017: WB Forest Guard Admit card is now available for download.
The Admit card of the written examination for the post of Forest guard has been published by the department. Candidates who have previously in the month of April-May had applied for the post are informed that the West Bengal Forest Guard Admit card will be available online. Candidates can download the admit card through from the official website or applicant may also download their admit card online from the link we have mentioned here at the very bottom of this page. For more details or any updates, stay in touch with this page because we will be updating all the further details like the Final result, Cut Off Marks and the Merit List on this page. For any query, candidates fill free to ask it in our comment box of this page and we will try our best in solving it.
WB Forest Guard Admit Card 2017:
The West Bengal Police department is one of the most reputed police department of India. It is one among the two police forces of West Bengal. This department is very strict in regarding their job and the department also wants to recruit candidates who are very much serious regard to their job and to know the eligibility of the candidates, the department had announced to conduct the written examination and for that exam, the authority had also published the admit card of all the applied candidates. Applicants going for this exam are once again informed to download the admit card as quickly as possible. The admit card is only the document through which, the candidates can prove their eligibility for that post. So, without the admit card, no one will be allowed to sit for the test.
- Click Here for the WB Forest Guard Written Examination Admit Card 2017.
In order to download the admit card candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, applicants will have to log into the official website of the department i.e http://policewb.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Recruitment” tab.
- From the next page, select the post.
- After selecting the post, click on “Admit card download” option.
- Then after you click on it, you will be diverted to the next page where you will be asked to put your registration details.
- After when you enter all the detail, and press enter, you will be provided with the admit card for the post you searched.
- Now download it and take a hard copy of it.
WB Forest Guard Admit Card overall standing and Statistics:
Overview, Standing, and Statistics of WB Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
|West Bengal Police|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Forest Guard|
|Total No. of Posts||259 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Online Application||Ended|
|Closing date of Online Application||Ended|
|Official Website for Further Detail||policewb.gov.in|
Important points to remember regarding WB Forest Guard Admit Card 2017:
- The candidates who are going to appear for the exam are informed that carrying admit card in the examination is compulsory for every candidate.
- Applicants going for the exam without the admit card are informed that they will not be allowed to sit for the test.
- Applicants being absent in this examination will be directed shortlisted by the department from this post.
- For any query or any details, visit the official website or you may also leave your query in the comment box and we will be trying our best in solving it.
WB Forest Guard exam date 2017 and exam detail:
The first round of selection of WB forest guard will be a paper based written test for which candidates need to download their admit card to prove their candidature at the exam hall. According to the official advertisement, this test will comprise of 90 total marks which will be divided into 3 different sections as described below. Candidates should also keep in mind this exam will be in qualifying Competitive Written Examination based methods of total 90 questions carrying 1 for each.
- The first category would be General knowledge or General Awareness – 30 question ( 30 marks )
- English will comprise of – 20 question ( 20 marks )
- Madhyamik Standard Elementary Math – 30 Question ( 30 Marks)
- Reasoning section – 10 Marks ( 10 Question)
Candidates who will be able to secure position on the merit list will advance to the next selection round which will be Physical Standard test. This is a mandatory qualification round which will not carry any marks but candidates have to clear this round to be able to attend Physical Efficiency Test round.