-: Rahat Online Communication :-
IB Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1300
Name of the Posts: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive Exam 2017
1. UR: 951 Posts
2. OBC: 184 Posts
3. SC: 109 Posts
4. ST: 56 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & up to 40 years for departmental candidates, 35 years for general candidates & others is applicable as per instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Tier-I, Tier-II Examinaion and interview.
- Examination Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs.100/- Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
- Offline Mode: Applicants required to pay fee through offline, have to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
Online Mode: Applicants required to pay fee through online by using Internet Banking, ATMCum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number during the process of online payment.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.mha.nic.in from 12-08-2017 to 02-09-2017 till 23:59 hours.
Instructions to Apply online:
1.Before applying online applicants should have valid e-mail ID, scanned copies of photograph & signature
2. Log on to website www.mha.nic.in
3. Go to “Whats New” & Select the desired post
4. Read the Notificaiton & Click on “Proceed…”
5. Tick the box present & Click on “Click here to Proceed…”
6. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
7. Take print out of online application form for future use.
Important Dates of Intelligence Bureau :-
|Starting Date for Apply Online||12-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||02-09-2017 till 23:59 hours|
|Last Date for depositing fee||05-09-2017 (till closing of banking hours)|
|Admit Card can be Download in||September to October, 2017.|
|Date for Tier-I Written Examination||15-10-2017|
|Date for Tier-II Written Examination||07-01-2018|
For more details like pay scale, examination centers & other information click on the link given below….