Rahat Online Communication
JEXPO 2020 Application Form Released :-
JEXPO 2020 Application Form has been released from 2nd Jan 2020. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education conducts the state level polytechnic entrance exam of JEXPO every years. Through this entrance exam, candidates are offered admission into various diploma programmers. In Engineering & Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and various other fields. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test to get admission into various government or private polytechnic colleges which is situated in the state of West Bengal. The candidates will get to know about the complete details of JEXPO 2020.
JEXPO 2020 Important Dates
|Application Form Start||2nd January 2020|
|Last date to submit OMR Application Form||16th March 2020|
|Last date to submit online Application Form||31st March 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||16th April 2020|
|JEXPO 2020 Exam will held||26th April 2020|
|Publication of merit list / Result Published||15th May 2020|
|Starting Date of Counseling||1st week of June 2020|
JEXPO 2020 Application Forms:
- JEXPO 2020 Application Form has been released on the official website from 2nd Jan 2020.
- Candidates must fill the form carefully and submit it till 31st March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online and offline mode.
- The complete online application process will consist of – Registration process, filling the application, uploading of images and fees payment.
- Candidate applying by offline mode have to collect the application form from polytechnic institutions affiliated to WBSCTE.
- The OMR filled in application forms have to be submitted by the candidates at designated polytechnic colleges.
The Application Fee of JEXPO 2020 :
- Online Application Fee – 450 (Rs.225 for Kanyashree enrollees)
- Offline/OMR Application Fee – 500 (Rs.250 for Kanyashree enrollees)
JEXPO 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Before filling up the online application form, candidates must check the complete JEXPO eligibility criteria:
- Nationality:Applying candidate must be citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have passed his/her 10th level (Madhyamik) exams or its equivalent from a Recognized Board or University.
- Qualifying Subjects: Applying candidate must have passed his/her 10th level exams with Mathematics, English and Science/Physical Science subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: He/she must have passed his 10th level exams with minimum of 35% marks.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the 10th level exams are also eligible.
- Age Criteria: Applying candidate must not be born after July 1, 2005. There is no upper age limit prescribed to apply.
JEXPO 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below details :
- Exam Mode: JEXPO 2020 Entrance exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Number of Papers: The exam will be held in two papers. Paper I of the test will be of Mathematics and Paper II of Physics and Chemistry.
- Number and Type of Questions: The entrance test will contain total of100 multiple choice questions.
- Language: The question paper will be asked in English & Bengali language.
- Time Duration: For each paper, the total time duration will be of 2 hours.
- Total Marks: The exam paper will consist of total 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
JEXPO Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for JEXPO 2020 will be based on the curriculum of Class 10th under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE). Questions will be asked from Mathematics and Physical Science subjects of WBBSE class 10th.
Key topics from both subjects are as follows:
- Mathematics: Co-ordinate Geometry – Distance Formula, Graph, Profit & Loss, Linear Simultaneous Equations, Statistics, Properties of Parallelogram, Rectangular Parallelepiped or Cuboids, Factorization, Transversal & Mid-Point Theorem, Laws of Indices, Real Numbers, Theorems on Area, Ratio and Proportion, Rectangular Parallelepiped or Cuboids, Compound Interest, Theorems related to circle etc.
- Physical Science: Atomic Structure, Force & Motion, Sound, Work, Power & Energy, Measurement, Mole Concept, Periodic Table, Matter- Structure and Properties, Current electricity, Solution, Acids, Sound, Bases & Salts, Water, Separation of Components of Mixtures etc.
Rahat Online Communication