Rahat Online Communication
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1785 Apprentice Posts
South Eastern Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1785
Name of the Post: Act Apprentices
Name of the Slot:
1. Kharagpur Workshop: 360 Posts
2. Signal & Telecom (Workshop)/ Kharagpur: 87 Posts
3. Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur: 120 Posts
4. SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Kharagpur: 28 Posts
5. Carriage & wagon Depot/ Kharagpur: 121 Posts
6. Diesel Loco Shed/ Kharagpur: 50 Posts
7. Sr. DEE (G)/ Kharagpur: 90 Posts
8. TRD Depot Electrical/ Kharagpur: 40 Posts
9. EMU Shed/ Electrical/ TPKR: 40 Posts
10. Electric Loco Shed/ Santragachi: 36 Posts
11. Sr. DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur: 93 Posts
12. Electric Traction Depot/ Chakradharpur: 30 Posts
13. Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Chakradharpur: 65 Posts
14. Electric Loco Shed/ TATA: 72 Posts
15. Engineering Workshop/ SINI: 100 Posts
16. Track Machine Workshop/ SINI: 07 Posts
17. SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Chakradharpur: 26 Posts
18. Electric Loco Shed/ Bondamunda: 50 Posts
19. Diesel Loco shed/ Bondamunda: 52 Posts
20. Sr. DEE (G)/ ADRA: 30 Posts
21. Carriage & Wagon Depot/ ADRA: 65 Posts
22. Diesel Loco Shed/ BKSC: 33 Posts
23. TRD Depot/ Electrical/ ADRA: 30 Posts
24. Electric Loco Shed/ BKSC: 31 Posts
25. Flash Butt Welding Plant/ Jharsuguda: 25 Posts
26. SSE (Works)/ Engg/ ADRA: 24 Posts
27. Carriage & Wagon Depot/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
28. SR. DEE (G)/ Ranchi: 30 Posts
29. TRD Depot/ Electrical/ Ranchi: 10 Posts
30. SSE (Works)/ Engg/ Ranchi: 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 15-24 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation (Matriculate or 10th class in 10+2 examination system) from a recognized Board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding additional subjects) and an ITI Pass certificate (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) granted by the NCVT.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through Payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking/ e-wallets. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in from 04-12-2017 to 02-01-2018 at 17:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Click on News & Updates —> Employment Notification
3. Select the desired post.
4. Read the Instructions carefully.
5. Complete the registration if he/ she would be new user.
6. Complete the login details if already registered candidates.
7. Fill all the details & submit the form.
8. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-12-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2018 at 17:00 hrs.
For more details like name of the trade, vacancy details, reservation & other information click on the link given below…