Rahat Online Communication
VOCLET 2020 Application Form Released :-
WBSCTE has published VOCLET application form 2020. The application forms are available both online and offline mode. Candidates who have completed 10+2 exam from WBSCVET can apply for diploma admission in engineering / technology / agriculture courses, in the polytechnics colleges of West Bengal. To submit the application forms, candidates need to visit the official website, enter details, and pay the application fees. Those who are applying offline have to purchase the OMR application form and prospectus from the polytechnics. For more information about WBSCTE VOCLET 2020 Application Form, fee, process scroll down the page bellow…
VOCLET 2020 Important Dates :
|Events Name||Dates Released|
|Application Form Start||2nd January 2020|
|Last date to submit OMR Application Form||16th March 2020|
|Last date to submit online Application Form||31st March 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||16th April 2020|
|VOCLET 2020 Exam will held||26th April 2020|
|Publication of merit list / Result Published||3rd Week of May 2020|
|Starting Date of Counseling||1st week of June 2020|
VOCLET 2020 Application Forms:
- Voclet 2020 Application Form has been published on the official website from 2nd Jan 2020.
- Candidates must fill-up the form very carefully and submit it till 31st March 2020.
- Candidates can fill-up the application form through both online and offline mode.
- The complete online application process will consist of – Registration process, filling up the application, uploading of images and fees payment.
- Candidate applying by offline mode have to collect the application form from polytechnic colleges affiliated to WBSCTE.
- The OMR filled in application forms have to be submitted by the candidates at designated polytechnic colleges.
The Application Fee of VOCLET 2020 :
- Online Application Fee – 450 (Rs.225 for Kanyashree enrollees)
- Offline/OMR Application Fee – 500 (Rs.250 for Kanyashree enrollees)
Voclet 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
Those applicants who are going to fill the application form of the VOCLET examination, they must have to check their eligibility criteria before filling. The eligibility criteria details, as mentioned below.
- Passed/appeared (10+2) Examination from the West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education and Skill Development (Vocational Education Division)
- They should be passed in two years regular ITI course after 10th standard or equivalent exam.
- Those are appearing in the qualifying exams can also apply subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit.
VOCLET 2020 Exam Pattern :
It will be very helpful for the candidates to refer to the exam pattern for the VOCLET preparation of examination if applicants are going to attend this examination.
- Language of Question Papers of Entrance Examinations: Both Bengali and English
- There will be two papers in this exam, i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will be of Mathematics and Paper-II will be of Physics and Chemistry.
- Each paper will contain a total of 100 questions (Mathematics-20, Physics-20, Chemistry-20, Mechanics-20, Computer Science-20) which will be objective type in nature.
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours (from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM) each.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- Candidates have to answer on OMR sheet.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer, from the marks obtained for correct answers.
- Different Reservations i.e. SC, ST, PC, OBC, etc. are also maintaining as per Government Orders.
Rahat Online Communication